Arts studio, Sackler Centre for arts education
The first session (12.00 - 13.15 is now at full capacity. The second session, from 13.45 - 15.00 has limited availability)
Workshop - the methodology of colour with Coloro
- Learn and understand how people see colour and how it effects peoples purchase decision
- How can colour revolutionise the way you work with colour?
- Training about the future colour language
- How can colour language create a faster and more accurate colour management process?
- Understand your brand, collection and target group by using a brand new colour analysis format
- How is your colour collection balance and will you reach with this your customer?
Workshop leader: Ann-Kristin Kassler, Head of Colour and Trend Advisory, Coloro
Ann-Kristin Kassler is a color and trend enthusiast, with 10 years in fashion industry. During several roles in Berlin, New York and Hamburg, she honed her skill as a color and concept manager for several global fashion companies (from Anna Sui to TrendONE, Tchibo and Landor). In her role as Head of Color & Trend Advisory for coloro, she highlights the reasons why new product Coloro will make your working day even easier (and brighter) when it comes to translating fashion and retail concepts into color specifications.
Choose our three tickets for £30 offer