taking part in the Colchester Rotary Music/Choir Competition Festival
Performing in the 'Open Choir' category, singing 'Stevie Wonder' and 'Creep'
PLEASE NOTE: In order to take part in this competition, you must have either taken part in at least 10 Funky Voices performances OR be able to make BOTH of the following rehearsals with Sandra:
*Thursday 7th June at St. Helena School, Colchester AND
*Monday 11th June at Stanway Rovers Football Club
Both from 7:45pm-9:45pm. We will be practising the competition songs and then continuing the evening as a normal FV choir session.
Competition Venue: Main Hall, Colchester Institute, Sheepen Road, Colchester. CO3 3LL
When?: Saturday 16th June
Please meet FV Crew OUTSIDE the main entrance to the Institute at 10am for a brief rehearsal. The competition category begins at 10:30am.
Please make sure you have your official Funky Voices uniform on for this gig. Uniform available from the online FV Shop on our website. Click HERE
All of this information will also be added to the member's page of our website. Please keep an eye on there for any changes or updates before the day.
How do I sign up to perform at this event?
- Please sign up by clicking on the orange tab 'Get Tickets' at the top right hand side of this page.
- Select one of the ticket options (top, middle, bottom/man) and click next. You must sign up individually (1 ticket per visit), otherwise your name will not appear on the cast list on the day.
- Enter your name and email address and click next.
- That's it! You will automatically receive an email from Billetto, this is confirmation that you have booked your place to perform.
- You do not need to bring anything with you on the day. Your name will automatically be added to our cast list which FV Crew will have with them on the day of the event.
- N.B. There are a limited number of places to perform available so they will be given on a first come, first serve basis. There is no deadline to reply by as once places have gone, you will no longer be able to sign up.
- TO CANCEL: Please email email@example.com
See you there!