This January’s Mindful Drinking Festival is going to be the biggest yet! It really is going to be the best place to be in the middle of Dry January!
The event is free and no ticket is required.
- Taste over 60 low and alcohol-free drinks brands and meet their makers.
- Enjoy all your favourite cocktails with Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic Spirits - showing you can craft a great cocktail that is alcohol-free.
- Get hands on with free cocktails masterclasses with Camille from La Maison Wellness and The Hox, Southwark
- Navigate the world of alcohol free wines, ciders, beers and even tea with award winning experts.
- Hear inspiring speakers such as Clemmie Telford, Sober Girl Society , Love Sober and Club Soda
- Hear more about the launch of our book How to Be A Mindful Drinker and get top tips and insights on changing your drinking.
- Find the perfect drink to go with your favourite food - hit the famous Brick Lane Sunday Market next door and come on in and enjoy a drink.
You don’t have to be doing Dry January to come along (in fact we even have a low abv section!). Club Soda is all about creating a world where you don’t have to feel out of place if you are not drinking. The Mindful Drinking Festival is a great place to discover your new favourite drink, meet like-minded people and be a part of a supportive community that champions having better options in bars and pubs.
This event is sponsored by Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic Spirits, Lindeman’s Wines, Upflow Beer & Old Mout Cider
All talks and cocktail classes are also free so do get there a bit earlier if you want to get a space.
Other key information: