Fraud and financial crime strikes at every sector, and every individual. On 19 June, a host of leading industry voices will give their unique insight into the threats and how we can face them at the Cifas Annual Conference, hosted by the industry leaders in fraud prevention.
Expert perspectives include:
- Alison Levitt QC, Partner at Mishcon de Reya
- Eva Velasquez, CEO and President of the not-for-profit Identity Theft Resource Center, US
- Nigel Iyer, Partner at Hibis, international fraud expert, speaker and author
- Professor Martin Gill, internal fraud and fraudster psychology expert
- Guy Rigden, CEO of MyBnk
- And many more.
TED-style talks and in-depth panel session cover the burning issues:
- Vulnerability: identifying and helping those at risk
- Detecting and investigating: finding fraud before it finds you
- Prosecuting fraud: how the current system is failing, and what needs to change
- The 'money mule' epidemic: educating young people about fraud
- And much more.
Visit the Cifas website for the full line up and programme details; including exhibitors, drinks reception and the exclusive launch of the latest research into identity fraud.
Kindly sponsored by Lexis Nexis, Trunarrative, Synectics Solutions, Featurespace, Capita, Netwatch Global and CGI.