CAMDEN TOWN BREWERY - TANK PARTY 2018
The ultimate beer street party is back! Join us at our brewery for a weekend of family fun, food and the freshest beer poured straight from our tanks.
Saturday 13 October, 12 - 9pm (SOLD OUT)
and Sunday 14 October, 12 - 6pm
We’re extending the party over two days, to bring you lots more beer, live music, entertainment and all round good times. Invite your friends, family, neighbours and your dog - there’s something for everyone.
As always, Tank Party IS free entry, but once we're full it'll be one in, one out on the door. We recommend to beat the queues to get here early. Your ticket will ensure you can get in before 5pm, with a few beers too (woo!)
YOUR £10 BEER PACKAGE TICKET INCLUDES:
- 3 pints of tank fresh beer
- Your Tank Party programme with offers (and more pints!) from some of our favourite places in Camden that last the rest of the month
- Guaranteed entry before 5pm (pssst. we don’t want you to miss out on the beer fun, so the earlier you come the better but please be aware, there just might be a bit of a queue for ticket holders between 3-5pm)
BREWERY TOURS, LIVE MUSIC, THE FRESHEST BEER, WORKSHOPS BY BEACH LONDON, FUN STUFF FOR KIDS, FUN STUFF FOR ADULTS, DJ'S, AND BEERS (AND MORE!) ON US AROUND OUR BOROUGH FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH.
- Prairie FIre BBQ - Traditional Kansas City style BBQ
- Deeney’s - Scottish flavours and killer haggis toasties
- Happy Endings - Epic ice cream sandwiches
- The Vurger Co - Soul satisfying plant based fast food
- Butchies - The best buttermilk fried chicken
THE CAMDEN HIGHLINE.
This Tank Party we’re supporting our local charity by donating 20p from every pint sold over the weekend to The Camden Highline, a new public park and garden walk transforming the disused railway between Camden Town and King’s Cross, into a new green artery for London. Think New York, but in Camden… Click here to find out more and get involved.
FAQs - Got any more questions? Ask us on Twitter here.
- What’s in my Tank Party programme? We’ve teamed up with our neighbours to carry on the party all October, with fun stuff, foodie offers and surprises across the Camden borough.
- How do I find out what’s on throughout the day? Stay tuned on our website and social media pages. We’ve got lots of exciting stuff planned.
- What beers will be pouring? Fresh unfiltered Hells Lager and unfiltered Pale Ale poured from the tanks outside, and our whole beer range can be found on our other bars all weekend too.
- I don’t drink beer, is this the party for me? Of course! We’ve got soft drinks by Karma Drinks and spirits by East London Liquor Company. No cider here though, sorry.
- I don’t drink beer, can I use my Tank Party ticket for other drinks? You can exchange the beers for soft drinks. Other alcoholic drinks will need to be purchased separately.
- What food will be available? We’ve got some ace food traders on the line up, stay tuned! Veggie, vegan and gluten free options will be available - just let the traders know of any dietary requirements and allergies when you order.
- Can I come without a ticket? We'll hold back a number of tickets for walk-ins on the day, but we expect these to go quickly so recommend you arrive early or purchase a ticket in advance to guarantee entry.
- Is the event wheelchair friendly? Yes, everyone is welcome and we will have an accessible toilet on site.
- Will my ticket get me in both Saturday and Sunday? Nope, tickets are only valid for their specified date. You can buy one for each day though.
- When is last entry? Last entry to the event for ticket holders is 5pm, so make sure to arrive before that with your ticket. If you arrive after, you’ll still be able to get your 3 beers but you’ll have the join the queue.
- Can I bring the kids? Absolutely. Tank Party is fun for all the family. Remember to sign all under 18’s up for their free admission Tank Party ticket when you purchase yours.