The Bulmers #LiveColourful Bar – the world’s first entirely black and white bar opens in London. Every single element of the bar has been completely stripped of colour – except, that is, the bottles of Bulmers and the customers enjoying Bulmers. It’s like stepping into a modern day black and white movie and unlike any other experience in London.
Entry is by ticket, available from www.biletto.com. Entrants may redeem 2 bottles of Bulmers in exchange for 2 tokens supplied on entry. Further beverages must be paid for. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Bulmers brings colour to any table, with a vibrant and colourful range of cider flavours that now includes Zesty Blood Orange. To truly highlight Bulmer’s status as a beacon of colour, a bar experience like no other is being opened in London this summer…
The Bulmers #LiveColourful Bar is the world’s first ever completely black and white bar.
Every single aspect of the bar, from the staff to the décor, the bar games and even the food have been completely stripped of colour.
It’s a monochrome marvel that feels like stepping into a modern day black and white movie.
But at the heart of this black and white world, every bottle of Bulmers, and the people drinking them, will stand out in full, glorious colour. So just as Bulmers does, bring some colour to the table - come brightly dressed and prepare to #LiveColourful.
MORE INFORMATION: please contact email@example.com or https://twitter.com/bulmerscider or visit http://www.bulmers.co.uk.
Bulmers Live Colourful Bar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
09.07.15 – 10.07.15
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Entry to the Bulmers Live Colourful Bar is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this activity.
2. The Bulmers Live Colourful Bar is open at 73a Leonard Street, London EC2A 4QS from 6:30pm on Thursday 9th July 2015 until 11pm on Friday 10th July 2015.
3. Ticket allocation will operate on a first-come-first-served basic with 150 people allocated tickets for each night. Once 150 tickets have been allocated the ticketing page will no longer accept entries.
5. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void.
6. Individuals that are successful in securing a ticket will receive an e-mail confirmation from Billetto confirming they have tickets to the event. If successful individuals have not received this e-mail they should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be no paper tickets. Successful entrants are required to bring a print-out of their confirmation email, or show it on a smartphone, at the door. Proof of age identification will also be required.
7. Winner and guest will each be given 2 tokens which are redeemable against a 568ml bottle of BULMERS in the bar on the night. NO OTHER TRAVEL, SUBSISTENCE, GRATUITIES, COSTS OF A PERSONAL NATURE OR ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED. THESE COSTS MUST BE BORNE BY WINNER AND THEIR GUEST. Venue terms and conditions apply.
9. By entering the bar premises, all visitors consent to, photography, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by the Promoter its affiliates and representatives. You release the Promoter, its partners and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of photographs, video and/or sound recordings. Photographers and videographers at the event will be identified as such by wearing badges.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Event, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any attendee.
11. Bulmers shall not be held liable for systems failures at Billetto either via the signing up process or in the allocation of each Winner; neither can they be held responsible for the acts or omissions of other third parties involved in this Promotion.
12. The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, and venue capacity without prior notice.
13. The Promoter, Cow and the Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
14. Each visitor’s details (name and county) will be made available on request by writing to Bulmers@cowpr.com within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a current email address.
15. Bulmers reserves the right to exclude any entries that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
16. Individuals agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the activity and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose such information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Individuals should contact email@example.com if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
17.Bulmers is a registered trademark of H P Bulmer Limited. For more information, please contact Bulmers@cowpr.com.
18.There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
19.The winners and guests who are over 25 years of age and look over 25 years of age may be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony.
20.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. Bulmers encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Please drink responsibly.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ.