If you love yoga and you love beer, come join Downward Grog for a gently guided class in an East London microbrewery. This is your chance to start your weekend with some great exercise and then hang out with some like-minded people. Double win!
9.45am - Optional warm-up 5k RUN around Victoria park
10.30am - Mixed-level vinyasa flow YOGA
11.45am - Tour of Laine Brew Co, the pub's on-site brewery
12pm - We drink BEER!
Whether you're handstand-ready or just learning Warrior II, we won't leave anybody behind.
Tickets are £15 and include 1 craft beer! Purchase your ticket now or we take £20 cash on the day.
- One pint of delicious beer is included in your ticket and is redeemable at the end of class. No yoga under the influence!
- Please bring your yoga mat and a towel.
- Class is held INSIDE a heated conservatory.
- ALL yoga experience levels are welcomed and encouraged!
- Join us for an awesome brewery tour at the end of class.