This seminar will teach you how to write and publish your own book, and keep 100% of the royalties.
You are just one seminar away from having all the tools, resources and knowledge you need to make it happen for real.
During this 3 hour book writing and publishing fast track seminar, you will discover...
* How to choose a genre for your book that will practically guarantee sales.
* How to give yourself the best possible chance of writing a best seller, making you heaps of money and giving you celebrity status amongst your friends and family!
* How to choose a powerful, captivating title that will hook in readers and make them desperate to know more.
* How to get your book ready for publishing, including critical elements such as proof-reading, editing, typesetting, e-Book formatting, book cover design, book descriptions, and more.
* How to create high-quality professional artwork for your book, both digital and physical, ensuring that it stands out from the crowd.
* How to outsource the actual writing of the book (Yep, if you don't actually want to write the book yourself, you don't have to!)
* How to self-publish your book and start selling it on Amazon, and in Waterstones!
* How to effectively market your book to increase exposure worldwide, drive sales and generate huge profits.
"Within 3 weeks of using Richard's programme I achieved Amazon Number 1 Best Seller Status - Richard's programme comes highly recommended"
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How long does the course last and what will I learn whilst I am there?
A. The course will last for 3 hours. During your time with me, you will learn how to write your own book, how to choose effective book titles and straplines, how to create a stunning book cover design, where to get your book proofread and typeset, how to convert a book to Kindle, how to get your book printed and also how to sell your book to MILLIONS of customers worldwide.
You will also receive a very special bonus section on how to get your book stocked in Waterstones.
Q. Are refreshments provided during the seminar?
A. You will be able to buy your own refreshments at either the bar or restaurant at the Novotel Hotel, which is the location of the course.
Q. Where do I park at the hotel?
A. If you choose to drive to the hotel, there is just a small charge of £6.50 for a 6-hour stay at the Novotel car park. Simply obtain a ticket when you arrive at the hotel and pay before you leave.
Q. Can I take notes during the course?
A. Absolutely! Please bring a pen and some paper with you so that you can take notes on everything you are going to learn.