To Big Green Wheels - Eco Motor Show 2018
The Motor Show for a Cleaner Planet
Event designed to help organisations and the public to make informed purchasing decisions through education and try before you buy.
Facilitating the drive for change, where the unfamiliar can become the mainstream.
May 18th 2018
West Gate, The Berm . Ageas Bowl Cricket Ground . Southampton
11.00am-7.00pm / Free Parking
Seniors £6 / Children Under 16 go Free
PLEASE PRINT AND BRING TICKET ON THE DAY.
Keep on top of the changing transport landscape so that your next choice is the right one for you or your business. Join us at Big Green Wheels 2018 – the Eco Motor Show with education at its heart.
Whether you are a business owner, fleet manager, environmental manager – working in the public or private sector or researching for your own private use, we have everything you need to know – to make that switch – in one place. We will send you on your way able to talk confidently and spend wisely.
We invite you to prepare to re-think everything you ever thought you knew about Electric and Hybrid Vehicles. Talk to experts, vehicle owners, compare products and take part in a test drive. On the day we will have electric, hybrid, low emission, hydrogen fuel cell, cycle power and e-mopeds and motorbikes, a tech pavilion, artisan food, drink and eco shopping market and more.
- Leading Dealerships with Experts on hand to answer your questions.
- Vehicle Test Drives.
- Vehicle Owners to answer your questions, complete with their cars.
- Electric and Hybrid options.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Toyota.
- Try before you buy Electric Bikes from leading manufacturer Volt.
- Electric Mopeds and Motorbikes with test track.
- Personal Electric Transport with test track for scooters, skateboards, unicycles etc.
- Green Driver Training.
- Electric Vehicle Chauffeur Service.
- Electric Vehicle Guinness Record Holder.
- Commercial and Domestic Vehicle Consultants.
- Battery Storage
- EV Chargers
- In association with Bournemouth Borough Council.
- Consultant drop-in Clinic between 2.00pm and 3.00pm.
- Renewable Energy and Eco Build Experts.
- Electricity from 100% Renewable Energy Sources for home and business.
- Sailing Company – One of the greenest forms of transport.
- TomTom Telematics Fleet Management Tool.
Eat and Drink
Take a seat, have a rest and enjoy
- PitStop Bar – Get your Prosecco, Gin, Beer, soft drinks etc.
- PitStop Bar BBQ
- Pitstop Bar Jacket Potatoe Stand
- Eco Coffee Bar
- Crab Apple Catering to eat on the day
- Artisan Food and Drink.
- Try and buy.
- Eco Shopping.
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust.
A Warm Welcome
From your organisers
With the work we do we realised very quickly that there is so much uncertainty out there now that the transport landscape is changing so fast.
Indeed, the UK economy is suffering as a result, with the public and organisations holding on to their vehicles longer as they are simply unsure of
where to go next with so many mixed messages out there. With education at its heart, please support our event and, in doing so, our promise to you
is to send you away more informed as to whether it is a greener option that is better for you next time around, or a more traditional petrol or diesel.
The Southern Sustainability Partnership
01202 971 186