Join us on a tour of the Bermondsey brewery taprooms on our beer tasting tour. You’ll visit 3 stops in total and learn about the different beers styles along with a bit of history on the breweries and local area from your guide. Bermondsey is full of brewing history from the old days to it’s recent revival.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
★★★★★ “This was a fantastic experience, exploring the Tap Rooms of Bermondsey. Would highly recommend to travellers and locals alike.” ★★★★★ Category
UK Brewery Tours has achieved a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for our London Tours in 2016, 2017 and 2018
What’s included :
All tastings included. We’ll have a drink at each stop along the way and visit 3 venues in total.
What we’ll do:
- Depending on the day of your visit, you'll sample a selection from: Anspach & Hobday, Brew by Numbers, Bottler Shop, Southwark Brewery, UBREW, Partizan Brewery, Bianca Road, Affinity, Spartan & Fourpure.
- This is a ‘tasting tour’ with the focus on the drinks however we sometimes get chance to head inside the brewery area, see the equipment and chat to the brewers if they are around.
- Start and Finish: Thursdays 6.30pm - 9pm/ Saturday 2pm - 5pm (check availability)
- Meeting point: Marquis of Wellington, 21 Druid St, London SE1 2HH
- Finish point: Druid Street or Bianca Road Brewery
- Time in total: Approx. 2-3 hours.
- Language: English
- Walking distance: Approx. 1 miles
- Group size: Approx 20 max.
- Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at email@example.com.
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer any refunds or exchanges within 14 days of the start time. If you cannot attend then you are more than welcome to send someone in your place. Where over 14 days notice is given, we may charge an admin fee of £10 for refunds or date changes.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit https://ukbrewerytours.com/corporate-brewery-tours and complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukbrewerytours
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKBreweryTours
★ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Web: https://ukbrewerytours.com
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com