Berlin brünch dinner feast with live DJ @ The Taproom, London Fields
We are bringing you another beautiful evening of their favourite German foods, Berlin cocktails and live DJ at our cafe in London Fields!
The evening kicks off with a Berlin welcome cocktail from the bar whilst you settle in and let those mellow Electro tunes start to unwind you.
The feasting begins with helping yourself to a Bread Station loaded with fresh sourdough and pretzel, cured meats, pickles and homemade herb quark. Then it’s all about the potato röstis with delicious toppings including smoked mackerel and horseradish or goats cheese and beetroot.
Friends, family, loved ones and strangers then come together for the main course. The mains are served on big sharing platters for the whole table to enjoy. Some of our favourite German dishes are on the menu, mini bratwurst and homemade sauerkraut, schnitzel and potato salad, cheese spätzle with truffle oil and vegan currywurst.
Make sure to leave room for dessert! We will be serving brünch’s very own deconstructed Black Forest Gateau.
There will be Berlin cocktails if you fancy a little tipple as well as wines and beers to enjoy alongside mellow Electro tunes. Not feeling the booze? Don't worry, we have a great selection of our favourite Berlin soft drinks too.
The £38 menu includes:
- One Berlin welcome drink
- A four-course German-inspired feast
- Bread station with cured meats, pickles and herb quark
- Smoked mackerel, potato rösti, horseradish and chive cream, beetroot chips or goats cheese, potato rösti, beetroot hummus, crispy rosemary
- Sharing platters of mini bratwurst and homemade sauerkraut, schnitzel and potato salad, cheese spätzle with truffle oil, vegan currywurst
- Deconstructed Black Forest Gateau
- Coffee & tea
- Live DJ
Arrive from 6:30pm for welcome drink. Dinner will be served at 7pm.