Photography Workshops for Parents
Would you love to be able to capture gorgeous photos of your children? The Shoot from the Heart for Parent’s beginners workshop is aimed at parents who want to understand their camera so that they can take better pictures of their children, everyday.
Learn a new skill and be inspired in a hands-on learning environment that uses everyday language to explain the fundamentals of photography and teaches you creative ways of seeing your life differently through your lens. Taught by a professional photographer who specialises in childrens and family photography, and is a mum of two herself!
What’s included in a ‘Shoot from the Heart for Parents’ Workshop
• A half-day workshop (3.5 hours)
• Comprehensive printed workbook with all course notes for reference
• Practice ‘hands-on’ element with individual attention
• Teas, coffees and home-made cakes
• Goody bag
• 2 weeks personal email support & feedback after course
In this workshop you will:
• Learn about the creative expressive side of images using simple tips to make your photos shine
• Understand the essential elements of photography such as exposure, aperture and shutter speed
• Be taught in easy-to-understand language, with accompanying visuals, workbook and practice element
• Be part of a small class size of up to 7 people, where questions and discussion are positively encouraged
• Be inspired! This workshop is designed with parents in mind and taught with a wealth of experience!
Capture YOUR everyday, in a very special way
You will need: a DSLR or bridge/compact system camera that comes off auto for the practical element of the course – all DSLR cameras will do this. If you’re unsure whether your bridge/compact system cameras can do this, simply email me with your camera make/model and I’ll check for you.
Workshop Price: £89