Join Stefania Daniele, owner of renowned Gioia di Vivere Cookery School, certified organic vegan chef, cookery teacher and food therapist, to learn how to make stunning plant-based wholegrain authentic Italian pizza.
This live interactive class will include:
- How to make a vegan dough for authentic Italian pizza
- Kneading, shaping and rolling techniques
- Learn the secrets of making delectable plant-based pizza toppings such as garlicky tofu and caramelised red onions with fresh herbs.
- Knife skills - how to peel, chop and slice like a professional
- How to use ‘semi integrale’ - light whole grain - flours for deliciously healthy results
- Healthier cookery techniques based on the macrobiotic philosophy, as well as careful use of salt and oil
- A chance to ask Stefania questions
- Recipe handout
For ingredients and equipment needed see below
Stefania is an organic vegan chef and the owner of internationally renowned ‘Gioia di Vivere Cookery School’ a not-for-profit family organisation in Lucca, Tuscany. Stefania’s mother Marina, a pioneer of macrobiotic philosophy and vegan cuisine in Italy, founded the cookery school in 1992 to share her passion for creating delicious vegan versions of traditional Italian recipes using fresh, organic, seasonal and local ingredients. Students visit from all over the world to learn family recipes handed down through generations and vegan cookery secrets gained from years of experience.
- 1 large chef knife
- 1 large bowl
- 3 medium bowls
- 1 chopping board
- 1 measuring cup or scales
- 1 small pot to heat water
- 3 teaspoons
- 2 forks
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 clean kitchen towel
- 2 dishes
- 2 baking sheets (square or round shape)
- 1 pastry brush (or you can use fingers instead)
- 1 ladle or big spoon
- 1 rolling pin (or you could use an empty glass bottle instead)
- clean tea towel
- baking/parchment paper
- 1 grater
- 2 glasses
Fee*: £35 (£20 Concession** / £10 Unwaged) inclusive of VAT.
*All funds raised go towards our community meal service providing free nutritious, tasty meals to households who need them during these challenging times.
**Concessionary rate available for students, pensioners and low waged
If you are able to donate to our crowdfunder please visit https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/...
If you would like to be added to our FREE online community class mailing list - just drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, in the interest of fairness, opportunities to attend free classes are limited.
Refunds: we require a minimum of 24 hours' notice for any cancellations or transfers once you have booked onto a class.
For information: email@example.com / 020 8442 4266
Location: Zoom, details to be provided via email (usually the day before the class). Check your junk mail if need be!