The 26th Annual Conference and AGM will be held in Ealing, London on the 25th March 2017!
This will be preceded by a pre-conference workshop and a dinner on the 24th March.
Full details are available on the website at http://www.helpwithtalking.com/Conference
FRIDAY 24 MARCH
1pm - 4.30pm: Managing! ....Yourself, Your Practice and Others - creatively, insightfully, dynamically
Presented by Darren Cheek
DETAILS ON THE WEBSITE
SATURDAY 25 MARCH
Full day conference and AGM
Topics and speakers include
- PROMPT Philosophy Overview: PROMPT tenets and conceptual framework (Tracey Delio)
- Music and speech and language therapy: the benefits of using music and working with neurologic music therapists (Clare Bolton van Weert)
- LENA: language environment analysis (Dr Lydia Morgan)
- Using projects to improve communication skills and quality of life in people with ABI (Dr Nick Behn)
- PROMPT: Evidenced based research overview (Tracey Delio)
- Interactive Case studies: PROMPT assessment and treatment (Tracey Delio)
- Investigating intervention for speech difficulties in preschool children (Suzanne Churcher)
- Current practices in dysphagia (Lyn Button)
Includes lunch; coffee breaks
Early bird discount rates available until end of 2016
Student discount rate available until sold out
Friday + Saturday inclusive rate includes sessions on both days.
Buy 6 tickets in one transaction and save 25%
Note conference hotel options and discount rates at DoubleTree Ealing
Group code GASLA
£99.00 per room per night based on single occupancy
£109.00 per room per night based on double occupancyRates are inclusive of Overnight accommodation, Full English breakfast, Wi-Fi Internet, VAT and service.