Exclusive Easter Special - A night in a Jäger's world powered by Berlin brünch!
Another awesome Berlin event is about to happen on 24th and 25th of March, right in time for the long Easter Bank Holiday Weekend.
For two nights only we have teamed up with Jägermeister to host a German-inspired Jäger feast - five delicious courses paired with the best Jäger cocktails you'll ever have, plus live DJ, in East London.
We will take centre stage at Palm 2, a hidden gem in the heart of Clapton which will transport you right to the middle of Berlin while a live DJ spins those Electro tunes.
The evening will kick off with a Jäger welcome cocktail from the bar and hunter's popcorn whilst getting to know one another before dinner. A bread station, filled with artisan sourdoughs will invite you to taste the best of home-cured JägerSalami by Hackney Wick's local Blackhand Food together with German herb quark, mustards and pickles. Move to the table for starters comprising of smoked mackerel on pickled beetroot and a dill & horseradish cream. For mains, big sharing platters of German meats and vegetarian treats will be brought to you. Indulge in cornflake and nutmeg crusted veal schnitzel, bratwurst sliders on home-made sauerkraut, cheese spätzle with truffle oil, a red cabbage, carrot and almond slaw, and last but not least Berliner Kartoffelsalat.
Make sure to leave room for dessert! Rote Grütze, a popular pudding from northern Germany, will be served with home-made vanilla creme.
To round up the evening German style, nibble on some home-made chocolate marzipans and join Jägermeister at the bar for more drinks and tunes.
Fear not about the next day, it's bank holiday weekend so make the most of your night!
In summary £48pp will get you:
- One welcome cocktail and Jäger popcorn
- A five-course German hunter's feast
- Bread station, home-cured Jägersalami by Hackney Wick's local Blackhand Food, German herb quark, mustards and pickles
- Smoked mackerel on pickled beetroot and a dill & horseradish cream
- Sharing platters of veal schnitzel, bratwurst sliders on home-made sauerkraut, cheese spätzle with truffle oil, red cabbage, carrot and almond slaw as well as Berliner Kartoffelsalat
- Rote Grütze with Vanilla Creme
- Home-made marzipans, coffees & teas to round of the eve
- Jägermeister's cocktail flight - five cocktails in total during the evening
- Live DJ
- Beautiful people