ƒ/8 WORKSHOPS: DOLOMITES October 28th - November 3rd 2018
3 teachers, 6 days, 10 photographers
Price: £2,500 (Early Bird £2,300 - ONLY 3 AVAILABLE!)
Join us as we take you on a journey across the incredible and world heritage site that is The Dolomites and experience breathtaking and unforgettable scenery.
Led by well-travelled photographers and teachers Jeff, Conor and Zoe you'll receive constant dedicated personal instruction and have a learning experience like no other.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to shoot landscapes and the night sky with your DSLR (or film cameras / smartphone),
- We’ll show you everything you need to know about your camera and its settings — whether its a smartphone, DSLR or mirrorless, you’ll be on your way to mastering professional techniques in no time.
- Our post-processing workshops will teach you everything you need to edit your images like a pro!
- Instagram workshop: whether you already have an Instagram feed or would like to start one, we will show you how to grow your profile on Instagram.
WORKSHOP FOR ALL LEVELS
Complete beginner or seasoned pro? There’s something for everyone on this trip. Plus we always have great fun!
While you’ll likely want to capture the stunning landscapes of The Dolomites on the best camera possible, that doesn’t mean you should ignore the one in your pocket. Bring your smartphone and prepare to learn how to shoot (and edit) amazing landscapes on the camera you always have with you. With half a million followers on Instagram between them, Conor, Jeff and Zoe will show you how.
This majestic mountain range is one of the most beautiful parts of Europe for landscape photography and we'll take you to some of our favourite shooting locations. We won't run out of photographic opportunities!
- Accommodation: 3 nights in 3* Hotel Post Gries in Bolzano and 3 nights at the Hotel Aquila in Cortina D'Ampezzo (You'll have your own room which can be upgraded for double use - contact us after booking for details!)
- Car hire and fuel
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Farewell dinner
- Tuition and post-processing masterclass (DSLR/smartphone) for all levels
- Airport transfers
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Air fare to and from Venice (Marco Polo or Treviso)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Some evening meals
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel & medical insurance
- Photographic insurance
FITNESS LEVEL: MODERATE
We will be doing some light hikes above 2500m. The hikes, despite uneven ground, are not difficult; however, due to the altitude, we are rating them as moderate. This means that a reasonable level of fitness will be required. Participants should be comfortable carrying their own camera gear, snacks, and foul weather gear, for two hours while walking/hiking.
WHO WE ARE:
Jeff, Conor and Zoe have all taught travel photography workshops before - for more information on them please click through to their websites!
SCHEDULE: For schedule information please see our website.
***For full workshop schedule details and Terms and Conditions please see our website***
The workshop is produced by: Zoë Timmers @zobolondon. Please feel free to contact her with ANY questions at all: email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!