ƒ/8 Photography Workshop: Faroe Islands 29th February - 7th March 2020 (inclusive)
3 teachers, 6 days, 10 photographers
Price: £2,900 (Early Bird £2,700 - only 3 available!)
Join us as we take you on a journey (our 5th workshop here!) across the Faroe Islands experiencing breathtaking and unforgettable scenery.
As experienced well-travelled photographers and teachers Jeff, Conor and Zoe know the Faroe Islands well, and with short drives to their favourite locations and constant dedicated personal instruction from each one of them, you’ll have a learning experience like no other.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to shoot landscapes and the night sky with your DSLR (and smartphone!),
- We’ll show you everything you need to know about your camera and its setting. You’ll be on your way to mastering professional techniques in no time.
- Our post-processing workshops will teach you everything you need to edit your images like a pro!
- Instagram workshop: whether you already have an Instagram feed or would like to start one, we will show you how to grow your profile on Instagram.
WORKSHOP FOR ALL LEVELS
Whether you’re a complete beginner or seasoned pro, there’s something to be gained from this fantastic trip around the Faroe Islands. Plus it'll be great fun!
While you’ll likely want to capture the stunning landscapes of the Faroe Islands on the best camera possible, that doesn’t mean you should ignore the one in your pocket. Bring your smartphone and prepare to learn how to shoot (and edit) amazing landscapes on the camera you always have with you. With half a million followers on Instagram between them, Conor, Jeff and Zoe will show you how.
We’ll be journeying around these 18 most remote islands in the North Atlantic between Iceland, Norway and Scotland. Based in Tórshavn, we’ll hit some of our favourite photography locations around the archipelago.
- Accommodation for the whole trip - 7 nights in Old Town of Torshavn located 4* Hotel Hafnia. (You'll have your own double room which can be upgraded for double use - contact us after booking for details!)
- Car hire and fuel
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Welcome drinks and Goodbye dinner
- Tuition and post-processing masterclass (DSLR/smartphone) for all levels
- Photowalk around Tórshavn
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Air fare to and from Vágar (the Faroe Islands’ main airport)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Some evening meals
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel & medical insurance
- Photographic insurance
FITNESS LEVEL: MODERATE.
Please note, while we won't be doing any hikes that need specialist equipment, all of the hikes have uneven ground and elevations. Participants should be comfortable carrying their own camera gear, snacks, and foul weather gear, for two hours while walking/hiking.
WHO WE ARE:
Jeff, Conor and Zoe have all taught travel photography workshops before - for more information on them please click through to their websites!
SCHEDULE: For schedule information please see our website.
***For full workshop schedule details and Terms and Conditions please see our website***
The workshop is produced by: Zoë Timmers @zobolondon. Please feel free to contact her with ANY questions at all: email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!