ƒ8 Faroe Islands Photography Workshop
3 teachers, 6 days, 10 photographers
Price: £2,500 (3 x Early Bird at £2,300)
Join us as we take you on a journey across the Faroe Islands experiencing breathtaking and unforgettable scenery.
As experienced well-travelled photographers and teachers Jeff, Conor and Zoe know the Faroe Islands well, and with short drives to their favourite locations and constant dedicated personal instruction from each one of them, you’ll have a learning experience like no other.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to shoot landscapes and the night sky with your DSLR (or film cameras / smartphone),
- We’ll show you everything you need to know about your camera and its settings — whether its a smartphone, DSLR, mirrorless, or even film. You’ll be on your way to mastering professional techniques in no time.
- Post-processing workshop will teach you everything you need to edit your images like a pro!
- Instagram workshop.
WORKSHOP FOR ALL LEVELS
Whether you’re a complete beginner or seasoned pro, there’s something to be gained from this fantastic trip around the Faroe Islands. Plus it'll be great fun!
While you’ll likely want to capture the stunning landscapes of The Faroe Islands on the best camera possible, that doesn’t mean you should ignore the one in your pocket. Bring your smartphone and prepare to learn how to shoot (and edit) amazing landscapes on the camera you always have with you. With half a million followers on Instagram between them, Conor, Jeff and Zoe will show you how.
We’ll be journeying around these 18 most remote islands in the North Atlantic between Iceland, Norway and Scotland. Based in Tórshavn, we’ll hit some of our favourite photography locations around the archipelago.
- Accommodation for the whole trip - 7 nights in 4* Hotel Føroyar, the best hotel on the islands! (You'll have your own room which can be upgraded for double use - contact us after booking for details!)
- Car hire and fuel
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Welcome and Goodbye dinner
- Tuition and post-processing masterclass (DSLR/smartphone) for all levels
- Photowalk around Tórshavn
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Air fare to and from Vágar (the Faroe Islands’ main airport)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Some evening meals
- Visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel & medical insurance
- Photographic insurance
FITNESS LEVEL: MODERATE
WHO WE ARE:
Jeff, Conor and Zoe have all taught travel photography workshops before - for more information on them please click through to their websites!
SCHEDULE: For schedule information please see our website.
***For full workshop schedule details and Terms and Conditions please see our website***
The workshop is produced by: Zoë Timmers @zobolondon. Please feel free to contact her with ANY questions at all: email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!