GBP 530.00 - GBP 950.00
The Annual Pharma Supply Chain and Security World Summit is back in London for the 3rd time, with more focus on optimizing your supply chain challenges to ensure an agile, responsive and streamlined supply chain, and Drug counterfeiting which is not only a global public health risk, but also harm the quality of the product, the integrity of the brand, the economy and even national security. Revenues from the pharma and bio-pharma counterfeit market is estimated to be more than $200 billion. Aligning your anti-counterfeiting strategy with the corporate supply chain strategy should plot a roadmap for implementing anti-counterfeiting measures.
The pharmaceutical industry has an array of duties of keeping up with technology and research as well as the complex supply chains that are under-utilised, inefficient and ill-equipped to handle the kind of products that come down the pipeline. Initiatives focusing on supply chain monitoring, such as mass serialisation, track and trace or hologram tagging, had mixed outcomes, as counterfeiters are agile and have found ways to bypass the steps quickly. Pharmaceutical companies and regulators are still developing techniques to stop them by creating intelligence led brand protection strategy. This also reveals numerous gaps in the governmental and industry efforts to safeguard global pharmaceutical and bio-tech supplies.
Corvus Global Events invites you to Pharma Supply Chain & Security World 2020 - Supply-chain, Drug Serialization And Anti-Counterfeiting conference, which will have Pharma industry experts sharing various challenges faced, new strategies, case studies and use of innovative ideas, the conference will also offer opportunities to encourage partnerships and collaborations. In this conference you’ll not only discover innovative technologies, transformation strategies and collaboration methods, but how best to implement them to optimise your supply chain processes and strategies for drug anti-counterfeiting.
It gives us a great pleasure to welcoming you to the 3rd Annual Pharma Supply Chain & Security World 2020.
• Synchrony of the Pharma Industry and professional bodies against counterfeiting
• Understanding and meeting the needs of DSCSA, EU FMD and other global regulations
• Tackling pharmaceutical crime - initiatives at multinational, EU and national level
• IP and regulatory enforcement
• Strategies for public awareness and patient protection
• Best practices to protect your brand
• The role of the Internet in aiding the counterfeiters – How to overcome the situation?
• Common Logo initiative in the EU for online pharmacies
• Brand Protection & Securing supply chain integrity
• End to End supply chain visibility
• Developing a sustainable Serialization strategy
• Global enterprise level solutions for anti-counterfeiting
• Integration of track & trace solutions in production and supply chain
• Smart Packaging, Labelling, Artwork, Warehouse & Logistics
• Effective Authentication Technologies
• Best selection of tamper-evident features
• Developing a RMP for your supply chain to protect your Brand, Product and Patient Safety
• Measuring the Effectiveness of a Good Quality System through frequent external and internal audits
• Debating the use and implementation of serialization, barcoding, and RFID
• Serialization Data and Analytics driven approach to increase supply chain agility
• Cloud-based technology complement big data solutions in monitoring and improving supply chain processes
• The need to understand and adopt new technologies like IoT, Analytics, Block chain, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• Case study: How companies are structuring their counterfeiting efforts and departments?
Who should attend the conference
• Pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors
• Supply Chain management companies
• Healthcare professionals
• Serialization, Track and Trace solution providers
• Brand protection, enforcement, security, integrity and management companies
• Healthcare research organizations
• Pharmaceutical industry professional associations
• Anti-counterfeiting organizations
• Packaging & labelling companies
• Authentication technology suppliers
• Contract manufacturing organization (CMO)
• IT service providers
• Intellectual Property, investigators and Trademark council
• Drug regulatory agencies and customs
Keywords : #PharmaSecurityWorld #SupplyChain #Pharma #Pharmaceutical #counterfeitdrugs #Anticounterfeiting #BrandProtection#drugsecurity#Serialization #Traceability #SupplyChain #IP #PharmaSupplyChain #Packaging #BrandEnforcement #BrandIntegrity #Labelling #printing #drugregulatory #PharmaSupplyChain #trackandtrace #RFID
Holiday Inn London - Kensington High St. Holiday Inn London - Kensington High St., Wrights Ln, W8 5SP London
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.