39th International Conference on Advanced Pediatrics and Neonatology
The 39th International Conference on Advanced Pediatrics and Neonatology (Advanced Pediatrics-2024) will cover a wide range of topics related to the latest advances in pediatric and neonatal care, with a focus on innovation. Some of the specific topics that will be addressed include:
- Precision Medicine in pediatrics and neonatology
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning in child and newborn health
- New treatments and interventions for common and rare pediatric diseases
- Global health initiatives to improve child and newborn survival and well-being
- Advances in Pediatric and Neonatal Surgery
- Advances in Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care
- Advances in Pediatric and Neonatal Infectious Diseases
- Advances in Pediatric and Neonatal Oncology
- Advances in Pediatric and Neonatal Genetics
- Advances in Pediatric and Neonatal Nutrition
- Advances in Pediatric and Neonatal Mental Health
- Advances in Pediatric and Neonatal Social Determinants Of Health
The conference will feature a variety of session formats, including keynote lectures, plenary sessions, panel discussions, oral presentations, and poster presentations. There will also be opportunities for networking and social interaction.
Advanced Pediatrics-2024 is expected to attract a large audience of pediatric and Neonatal healthcare professionals, researchers, and policymakers from around the world. The conference will provide a valuable forum for sharing knowledge and ideas, and for learning about the latest advances in pediatric and neonatal care.
Here are some specific examples of topics that could be covered in conference presentations and discussions:
- The use of genetic testing and sequencing to diagnose and treat pediatric diseases
- The development of new vaccines and therapies for common and Rare Pediatric Diseases
- The use of telemedicine and other technologies to improve access to pediatric care in underserved areas
- The impact of social determinants of health on child and newborn outcomes
- The development of new strategies for preventing and treating Pediatric Mental Health Disorders
- The use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric diseases
Advanced Pediatrics-2024 is a unique opportunity to learn about the latest advances in pediatric and neonatal care from world-renowned experts. The conference will also provide an opportunity to network with colleagues from around the world and to contribute to the ongoing development of innovative approaches to child and newborn health.
Advanced Pediatrics-2023 | March 14-15, 2024
WhatsApp: +44 330 808 4552
I have not received my ticket via email. What should I do?
The first thing to do is check your spam/junk filters and inboxes. Your tickets were sent as an attachment and can be thought of as spam by some email services. Alternatively, you can always find your tickets in your Billetto account that you can access in the browsers or the dedicated Billetto app. For more help with this, read here.
I wish to cancel my ticket and receive a refund. What should I do?
The approval of refunds is entirely at the event organiser’s discretion, and you should get in contact with the event organiser to discuss what options are available to you. To get in touch with the event organiser, simply reply to your order confirmation email or use the "Contact organiser" form on the organiser's profile. For more help with this, read here.
I have registered on the waiting list, what happens now?
If more tickets become available you will be notified (by email) amongst others who have joined the list. Purchasing is on a first-come first-serve basis. For more information, read here.
Where do I find a link to an online event?
Check your order confirmation page or order confirmation email. Usually, the organiser of the event provides the details in the order confirmation email or they might send you a follow-up email with a link to their online event. You might also want to read the event description on Billetto where an event organiser should describe how to join the event online. For more information on this, read here.
What is refund protection and why would I need it?
Refund Protection provides you with the assurance that if unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances interfere with your ability to attend an event you can claim a refund. For more information on this, read here.