The London Spirits Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote spirits brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific spirits drinker.
The London Spirits Competition will be assessed and judged by a leading panel of top-level spirits buyers with current direct commercial buying responsibility. The list of judges will be drawn from leading retail chains, wholesalers, distributors, and on-trade groups across a variety of channels and disciplines including multiple retailing, convenience stores, cash and carries, specialist retailers, casual and fine dining, hospitality and the travel industry.
Here is the winning impact you will have when you win a medal at London Spirits Competition.
- Results to go to 50,000 trade professionals in the UK in the Beverage Trade Network community.
- Results will get press awareness among media partners of the London Spirits Competition and will be posted on BTN news and Bevroute News.
- Results to go to 20,000 top buyers of the UK.
- Top 100 winners at LSC will be included in the Top 100 On-Premise spirits list Top 100 LSC Spirits.
- Buyers will see your package giving you great exposure.
- All-year-round social media
- Free first 1000 stickers added to your sticker order.
- The certificate will be sent digitally and also via physical mail.
- Results also get circulated to 2000 spirits importers and distributors in the UK.
- Winners will be given an opportunity to be showcased at USA Trade Tasting in New York and IBWSS San Francisco.
Judging date: March 23, 2020
Know more at London Spirits Competition